Mats Vitt Yoga
Vitt Progressive Plus
30 years of research and meticulous practice have led the yogi César Caldera to discover the relationship of the golden number or divine proportion with these mathematical lines arising from contact with nature.
The foot was his great discovery in that observation of the body and the asanas, where he realized that the foot permanently revealed the relationship with the 8 limbs of yoga (Ashtanga yoga). This discovery led him to conclude that any part of the human body that made contact with the ground should behave like a foot (Pada Bhanda).
This new contribution in the practice of yoga, evidences the need to systematize a method that contains the set of anchor points of our practice and thus be able to build any asana in an architectural way.
The system of lines of the “progressive” method is the definitive guide that will lead us intuitively and mathematically to observe self-alignment, “self-adjustment” and self-practice, which allow the practitioner to progressively achieve the visualization of their truth through our guide or inner Master.
Thank you Mother Earth for giving us so much.
- Completely non-slip material both in dry and wet conditions, favoring stability and grip regardless of the sweat on your hands and feet.
- Extra wide and long for more freedom of movement.
- Registered system of self-adjusting lines for superior precision.
- Ideal for very dynamic practices and for more relaxed practices.
- Designed by yogis for yogis.
- Natural origin rubber at the bottom and eco-polyurethane at the top.
- The lines and logos are made by laser, avoiding the use of inks that can be harmful to health and the environment.
- PVC free.
- We do not use toxic glues, the union of the base and the upper part is done through a temperature process.
- Biodegradable materials.
- Protect from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning.
- We recommend simply using a cloth dampened in water to remove dirt.
When you make a purchase at Vitt, 5% of the profits from your purchase are used to carry out rescue efforts in the Mediterranean.
As you can see, helping the most disadvantaged is much easier than it may seem. A gesture as simple as buying one of our products is full of advantages: you enjoy practicing yoga with a quality product and you indirectly contribute to saving lives.
If you are interested in having more information about the NGO Mediterranea Saving Humans and want to know more about them, who they are and how they work, you can visit their website here.